Transitioning into motherhood looks very different for everyone. Our Postpartum Doulas are flexible and creative so that they can meet your needs as they arise. We’ll match you with one of our trustworthy team members, who will roll up their sleeves and lend a hand in those early sleepless months of having a newborn.
Some tasks include:
- Meal prep
- Light house tidying
- Overnight support
- Hand holding while you cry
- Problem solving to find ease and flow in your new life
- Tips and encouragement for sleep
- Holding the baby
- Modeling support techniques for other family members
- Allowing you some reconnecting time with your other child(ren)
- Helping you find more appropriate support if you need it
Being a new parent is a tough job. Need a little well-earned break? A Postpartum Doula will be at your door to provide whatever emotional or practical support you need in the moment.
8-Hour Overnight Visit
During their overnight shift, your doula will care for the baby (burping, diapering, soothing back to sleep) while you get a few extra hours of nighttime rest.
10-Hour Flex Package
Flexible, ongoing support is one of the best investments you can make in your (and therefore baby's) overall health and wellness. With a Flex Package, you know someone has your back.